II-75-25-Dlc Imes-Icore 750 System Bur for Zirconia
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: II-75-25-DLC
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Laboratary
- Certification: CE, ISO
- D1: 2.5mm
- L2: 20.0mm
- D2: 6.0mm
- OEM: Available
- Certificates: Ce, ISO
- Transport Package: 1PC/Plastic Box
- HS Code: 90184990
- Usage: Denture Processing
- Material: Metal
- Nature: Rotary Intrument
- Coating: Diamond Like Coating
- L1: 10.0mm
- L3: 53.0mm
- Used for: Imes-Icore 750
- Customise: Available
- Trademark: Dianfong
- Origin: Shenzhen
1. DLC coated, this is the most commonly used type, it can be used on zirconium and wax.
as our experience, one DLC bur assembled on Roland system to mill Upcerama block can finish 90 to 130 teeth.
but for wieland's zircona block, it's harder than upcerama, so the life become a little shorter, ranges from 75 to 110 teeth.
2. DC coated, it is the most durable type, special for zirconium. it is not suitable for PMMA or WAX.
with DC Coating , the life is 7 to 10 times than DLC layer. it can mill 800 to 1100 teeths.
3. CrN coated, special for PMMA and WAX, its cutting surface usually come out very smooth.